Hello Kindness Gems babes – women, men, all the KG babes! Kindness Gems stands behind the LGBTQ community and encourages inclusive behavior. This blog post is here to serve as a way to inform you all on how you can support LGBTQ everyday in your own community!
- Join an LGBTQ club at school, a local community center, a sports team, etc. There are so many clubs and organizations to get involved with! It’s a great way to make friends, participate in local activities, and learn more! Visit lgbtcenters.org to find your local community center!
- Wear a pride wristband or get a pride keychain for your key ring! Showing your support proudly helps others help supported, included, and encourages them to reach out to talk if it is needed!
- Support the Equality Act to make discrimination illegal. There are still 30 states where the LGBTQ community is at risk of being fired, refused housing, or denied services because of their sexual orientation. There are many ways we can help - visit hrc.org to learn more!
- Make a donation to your favorite LGBTQ non-profit. Big or small, every dollar matters!
- Shop at businesses that support the LGBTQ community! You can put your dollars where your values are. The HRC website has a buyer’s guide where you can find businesses that make efforts to stand behind the community!
- It’s as simple as being a role model of kindness and inclusion! Make a conscious effort to go out of your way to include others. Be genuine and authentic, someone people look up to and can feel like they can talk to regarding an LGBTQ concern.
There are 6 easy ways you can be more involved with and more supportive of the LGBTQ community! Kindness Gems LLC will always be a business that supports all the beautiful people of this world. We hope our company services as an example, and in an even bigger way – as a community of people who spread kindness, love and compassion. This week’s gemstone recommendation is Rose Quartz. Open those heart chakras to all-inclusive love this week!!